Happy go lucky


Time is flying by at such a rate of late i feel like i am constantly needing to run to try and catch up with myself.
Things in this house hold have been busy busy busy.

Little LJ is growing so fast i want to hold time still and saver these special moments for ever.
3 months is the perfect age and she is striving on life and is such a happy go lucky wee girl

I love peering over her bassinet and being greeted with the biggest happiest smile you could ever wish for.

She had a troublesome first few months and i wouldn't wish the pain she was going through on anyone, Its gut wrenching seeing your baby full of so much pain and so unwell.

I reflect on the first couple of months and wonder how i didn't crack, although i was at breaking point a few times, feeling so helpless and lost for ideas on what to try next.

I am so grateful for everyones advice and suggestions without you all this would have been a longer harder road than it has been.

Our dear we Aaliyah Rose bless her has been a doting big sister, Quick to come up and pull my arm if LJ is crying and run down to her bedroom to let me no she is crying or is needing me..
Giving the biggest cuddles and kisses to her little sister and bless her trying to play with her all the time
Whether it be rubbing cheesy biscuts on her lips for a taste or sticking ice block sticks in her mouth she is determined for LJ to be invlovd in the fun as well.

I look at my girls and am so thankful, they will be the best of friends and that is such a special bond to have with each other.

I am so excited about our first Xmas with Lacey-Jay and have already ordered her new Bauble to add to the tree.

I feel proud to be the mother of to such special wee girls and am forever thankful.
For each moment of your life is
like a picture
which you have never
seen before and
which you will never
see again, So
enjoy and live it, Make each
moment of your life
BEAUTIFUL


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growth

Beautiful Sleep

That crazy thing called Life experience