10 things you may not know about me

I find it so interesting finding out things about people and getting a glimpse into there lives


Me being the open person i am, thought i would share with you


 10 things you may not know about me 


and i encourage you to carry this on and share 10 things with me...


Yes you, i no your reading this ;)


I'm going to have a little fun with it and make it not so basic as my favourite colour but you can choose which ever 10 things you wish to share.






1: I love ice cream & hate to share it, i am really selfish when it comes to ice cream
(this gets on my Hubby's wick as i quite often pinch his but then wont let him taste mine)


2: I am a very open person but at the same time i am a very sensitive person & tend to get my feelings hurt easily.


3: I love all Seafood bar Oysters, Paua & Kina & if i was dinning out i would 9 times out of 10 always order Seafood first.


4: I am very Shy when it comes to meeting new people but once you get to no me I'm rather over the top at times and very noisy.


5: Me and my family have a special voice we use to talk to Animals 


6: My favourite Cocktail is a Pina Colada but i am more known to drink Malibu with Orange on a regular basis


7: I Always carry Strawberry flavoured Chapstick in my Handbag & have always had one on hand since Intermediate school.
(i find its the only thing that conditions my lips to perfection, My Sister is identical with this)


8: I am hopeless with finding my Car keys & Cellphone & even though i loose them allllll the time, Each time it happens I'm convinced Ive really lost them this time & get in a panic about it
(Hayden gets really frustrated with this)


9: I have over 50 pairs of shoes but not one of these pairs are well worn, I keep my shoes in a very clean pristine condition.


10: I always have Nail Polish on my Toes nails & you will never see me without them done.. I cannot recall a single time i haven't had them painted within the last 10 years (no joke).


I hope you have now got to know something new about me & had a wee chuckle reading this  :)

Comments

  1. Ummm where shall i start, This is a great idea, I couldnt bring myself to post it on fb though


    1. I used to be a tad obsessive compulsive with my clothes, shoes and jewellery, They were all hung and folded together in their colours with the matching shoes and necklaces in that colour. After having children i’m not as anal about it, Chris finds this quite funny lol

    2. I too used to be obsessed with ice cream to the extent i took a second job at Cold Rock Ice creamery in Airlie.

    3. I was born in Subiaco, Perth WA

    4. I have a bad habit of getting bright ideas and not following through with them

    5. I’m a very insecure person, and often find it hard to trust people.

    6. I have battled with my weight for most of my 25yrs

    7. I Love LOVE LOVE Guns N Roses

    8. I recently started to build a relationship with my Dad after he disappeared of the radar for 15yrs

    9. I cant have lollies in the house as i will EAT them ALL

    10. I had a mullet when i was in primary school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Sharing Gina.
    We have a lot of things in common from what you have mentioned but i do not like Guns n Roses in any shape or form lol. I too am a Lollie addict

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa ching

    1) I am actually realy hot headed and super passonate about things I love, I have a real fire in my belly and I forgive but I never forget!

    2)I have quite a large make-up addiction if I see a product I must have it even if I have no money I will find a way. All this and I don't even wear or use it much, often it just sits un-open and I can't actually remember a time I got to the bottom of a Jar

    3) I love horses, horse was one of my first words and I started regular lessons from my 3rd birthday, I have ridden ever since and have no fear what so ever of them they are my go to when Im feeling down and I get all weird if I have'nt ridden in a while as if I might go insane if I don't go for a ride. (all this dispite having a non horsey family)

    4) I have been addicted to cups of tea, milk no sugar since I was 6 usually its 2 a day and always first thing in the morning but sometimes it can be lots more! My dad and brother are the same

    5)I have a balanced translocation between the long arms of chromosome 2 and 12 this means a large peice of chromy 2 and a large peice of chromy 12 snapped off at the moment of my conception and swaped places but because they made a whole chromosome I am completly normal no different to anyone else.

    6) I to always carry lip balm my flavour is lip smacker cotton candy I have used it for 12 years!

    7)I don't enjoy "exercise" it makes me feel sick, shakey, and horrible for hours afterwards bummer aye

    8)I am quite a neat freak but highly un-organised

    9)I always have to have the toilet paper so it rolls over the top not from the underneath and i will change it if im at someone place and they don't have it right! lol

    10) I can't drive past a hitch hicker without looking in my rear veiw mirror to see there hopeful face get disapointed! ( I don't want to see it but I can help myself)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing with me Terrez, i too am a hot headed person i liked the way of which you choose to word that :) its true.i dislike excercise also andhad a chuckle re the hitchhiker and loo paper.ps yes you would have heard me talk to bart in my voice xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Growth

Beautiful Sleep

That crazy thing called Life experience