As the pain Sweeps through my body as i attempt to get up out of bed to one of my children a small tear drop runs down my check & Splatters onto the tiles.
Life with an Auto immune Disease is no easy feat
Psoriatic Arthritis over took my body at a rapid pace spreading quickly from my Feet through to my Fingers tips I am riddled with this retched Disease .
30 years old with 2 toddlers & a Husband that works away living abroad with no family in sight to say life is tough right now would be correct.
Taking Medicines that make me ill,  blurred/Vision/Headaches/Ulcers/Swollen Eyes/Vomitting the list goes on & thats on top of the Disease i deal with daily.
I feel like no one really gets the pain i am in understands just how much of a struggle my everyday life is.

After reading as much as possible online i came across a good example to express exactly what it feels like in every one of my Fingers 

I liked the description someone wrote of having your joints slowly twisted in the opposite direction nature intended. 
I like to paint the picture to people of school kids playing kick ball using an overly pressurized, red, rubber ball that aggressively gets booted by a 13 year old 5th grader ingrained with anger management issues making a monumental line drive RIGHT into the tender, youthful, finger of a runt sized 3rd grader. After the adrenaline and shock leaves the body and when the body is fully conscious of its assault, the actual pulling on the finger, that unjams the plump, swollen, and inflamed finger, THAT is what PsA FEELS like. ONLY spread across numerous joints throughout our psoriatic arthritic bodies... simultaneously.
Usually, an incident at school like that will follow from every witness along with others who only heard the story, "That looked like it hurt." or "That MUST hurt!" Unfortunately, for PsA sufferers, we don't have an event or recognizable sign that physically affiliates us with the genuine pain we are in.


Right now i am struggling, struggling to see the light at the end of the tunnel.


My Meds aren't working the Arthritis is roaring and the pain is un bearable 

How is one meant to function normally in this pain?
Caring for her children? and running a business from home ?

I feel Beaten by this awful Disease right now & thats a horrible feeling in LIFE ......




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growth

Beautiful Sleep

That crazy thing called Life experience