Growth














As i start to get better i feel much more positive and feel i have a good handle on this situation with my face.
Its healing and is getting much better.
Being inside was awful its so hard to not go out and enjoy the fresh air and do things, I also love the sun so having to avoid that is awful.

Its funny to think that from now on i will have to wear a hat and cover up.

Today for the first time i went to Story time at the library with Aaliyah and didn't wear a scratch of make up no moisturizer nothing (not that i had a choice in the matter) And it honestly didn't actually bother me at all. I even forgot that i wasn't wearing make up. Now coming from me who never leaves the house with out a full face of make up on , that is quite big.
I actually feel really good about it and believe that this is my reason for this to happen to me, to help me grow as a person and feel more confident bearing all for the world to see.
People that are naturally beautiful and used to not wearing make up wont really understand what the big deal is, But i no the women out there that walk in my shoes with wearing make up daily will understand just whats its like to think about not wearing make up.

I had been out a couple of times and only wore mineral make up (which I'm not allowed to wear and it totally flared my face up again) but even with that on i felt terrible and really self conscious about it and felt incomplete in a way.

So to be feeling better about it all is a great feeling.


Other things that are growing in my life right now is my veggie patch i have Broccoli not far from being ready to eat and also Carrots and Celery.

My flowers are taking off as well, The sunflowers have grown so tall and tower over wee Aaliyah they are all starting to flower and gosh they are stunning.

I was busy planting my new seasons seedlings in a line up with Little Aaliyah helping along behind and using her spade to play in the soil and dig in it.
Turn around to get the next seedling out and turn back and my dear little Helper has kindly gone along behind me and dug out all the new seedlings...

Its a funny situation and hard to explain to a 1 year old "these are weeds and these are flowers" in fact who am i kidding its impossible.



Its funny how much children absorb and learn so fast , I really do have a little follower and i wouldn't change a thing for the world!!!!!!!!















Comments

  1. Hey Lisa,
    I think its so cool that you are keeping a blog. It will be really interesting to look back on what you have been through in a couple of months, even a couple of years. I keep a bit of a journal and its kinda cool that when you come out the other side of this journey, and when you face equally tough situations in the future that you can reflect on this time and think that I survived that period of time so I must will be able to get through this equally tough time. I've been battling with sleep this year and I totally believe that God puts these experiences in our life for a reason! As I have found out and you're discovering they not only test our character but they also make us stronger and I think ultimately develop many positive characteristics! Kinda cool that for you that whilst your self-image is being tested that ultimately you are developing a much stronger sense of self-worth. Kia kaha - stay strong! Sally

    PS If you're bored you might like to check out my class blog on http://room12nelsoncentral2010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanx Sally its lovely to hear people are reading it & yes i think it will be great t be able to look back on it.
    I will def check that blog out sounds like great fun.
    Hope all is well with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Lisa for finding the positive in a difficult situation

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Sleep

That crazy thing called Life experience