Time to kick butt



Argghhh time to try and slug my guts out to get this 10kg worth of weight off.

No i am not one of the lucky ones that looses there baby weight from breast feeding.I have to work work work at it to get any of it to budge.

I didn't realise how much weight i had gained as over here now they don't do any weigh ins during your pregnancy as they say to many women were watching what they ate and if gained to much each fortnight etc were dieting and doing stupid things like that.

So right up until the last 1.5 months i hadn't gained much weight so just was totally unaware of how much i had gained at the end.

Let me give you the tip
The jump on the scales was a big YIKES when i looked down.

I am doing this for myself to feel better, everyday at the moment i look in the mirror and am not happy with the bigger person i am currently and don't like the fact i cant fit into hardly any of my clothes

This huge weight gain is down to the fact i couldn't exercise during the pregnancy and was unable to even do simple chores of cleaning and buzzing around doing the normal active things i did.

I am currently on day 5 of watching what i eat and the only exercise i can squeeze in right now is a daily walk with my 2 girls in tow..

Still i will not let this weight beat me i owe it to myself to get my body back on track and am determined to kick this weights butt

The important thing is to strive towards a goal which is not immediately visible. That goal is not the concern of the mind, but of the spirit. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Flight to Arras, 1942

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growth

Beautiful Sleep

That crazy thing called Life experience