Yesss we did it !!!



We got there / We did it!!!!!!!!
After such a long pregnancy the light at the end of the tunnel finally arrived,
Our baby arrived and safely .....
The day before my booked Csection i was SO nervous filled with worry and doubts about whether i could go through with it whilst being awake, The day took forever.
I had my shower the night before using the special loafer sponge thing to wash my body took my pills then went to bed and tossed and turned allll night.

The morning of the Ceaser we got to the hospital at 6.15am ready to get signed in and put through all the pre op services and ultrasounds..

My nerves grew and grew but i was doing OK,
The Time came at 8am to get wheeled away from Hayden and taken into the room ready to have my epidural placed in my back.
I'm bent over ready to go when there is a knock at the door and a lady comes flying in with the phone saying hold that, "Theres an emergency ceaser coming in"

So out i get wheeled and told there would be a 2hour wait.
This is when i got really nervous and extremely anxious , Time basically stopped and i wriggled my fingers and toes and tossed in the bed waiting to get the call again to bring me through..

I finally went in had my epi dural put in and taken into the theatre where i had a complete panic attack, It was horrible i literally couldn't breath.
I just couldn't catch my breath.. I covered my face closed my eyes and told them
" I'm NOT going to do this now "
I remember seeing this guy look at me and shake his head as if to say "Oh for god sake get yourself together"
They then filled me up with relaxing drugs and i soon settled down.
Hayden was finally brought in so i looked up to him and as i glanced up to him the light above me caught my eye so i looked at it and in the light there was the reflection of my stomach, Which i could see had been cut and all my insides... (i have all the luck)

5 minutes later our precious bundle Lacey-Jay Russ was born weighing in at 6lb11oz born at 10.36am she was beautiful with a full head of hair.

The staff quickly wrapped her and brought her over to my face where she was brushed against my cheek briefly.
There was then a quick moment of Hayden being told to hop out now and wait in the waiting room and as soon as he was out the door the pediatrician got called in and my baby was taken away.
She had taken on to much fluid and was having troubles catching her breath and breathing so an incubator was brought in and off she went to special care nursery.

I was bedside myself with worry i just wanted to hold my baby in my arms.
The wait in recovery was awful and i kept asking if there was any news but there never was.

Finally a few hours later i got to hold baby Lacey-Jay and she was now stable and ok to come to the wards with me..

All this struggle was over we had our baby and she was Ok

Everything i went through was worth it a hundred times over and i will never be more thankful than to have 2 such beautiful healthy daughters..

Such a blessing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growth

Beautiful Sleep

That crazy thing called Life experience