Buggaboo

Beautiful Soul,    Content ,  Happy,  Peaceful 


Would be a few words that come to mind to describe my baby girl Lacey-Jay


Where has 6months gone? 21/07/2011, 6months in a few short hours wait
It goes far to quick "Pause!!!" why cant i click "Pause" please????


At 6months my Baby girl can Crawl, Sit up, Run around crazily in her walker running over everyones feet, Jump jump jump in her jolly jumper,
Giggle until her checks fill with a Rosy red & her smile lights up the world.
Gaze out the Ranch slider for long periods in amazement at what??? A dog?? Amazing :)
Pull there tails Pinch there ears and many many more


Lacey-Jay sleeps through the night goes down every night at 6pm & wakes at 6-6.30am


She loves water be it swimming in the Lagoon ,floating around in her round floatation device or in the bath with big sister.
She has now gone into her bath ring seat and loves sitting up in the bath with Aaliyah, All the while chewing on books while Aaliyah plays games with her.


She adores her Sister and seriously crys for her when Aaliyah goes off to play in her room or if Aaliyah is down for her nap and Lj wakes up and doesn't know where she is.


Its beautiful it really is magical to watch.
They share such a close bond & the bigger the girls get the more they can do together.


Such a different personality than Aaliyah its so special to see difference's in each child


I see myself a lot in LJ & Hayden a lot in Aaliyah.


I was worried in all honesty before i had LJ about whether it was possible to love another child as much as your first born. "That's being completely honest"
But as soon as she arrived my heart just filled with the exact same love i have for Aaliyah and i adore them both equally.


They are my Everything & complete me as a person.
I make sure i tell my babies how much they are loved daily
Special doesn't some this one up by any means


As LJ reaches 6months she does still have health issues and terrible Reflux but she doesn't  scream in that agony like she did for the first 3months.
Its gut wrenching seeing your child in that pain and being helpless to it :(


We have recently discovered they think she is Soy intolerant and Dairy and 1 other thing so its been just under a week since starting new Formula's, at this point there is no difference but we will keep trying and see where we end up.
This would be the 6th Formula my wee cheeky chicken has had to try and work with but shes still a happy wee camper.


Life is so much richer with her in it.


She is and Angel , My Angel 


I finish my 6month update post on Buggaboo with an Angel quote.
I have an Angel :)


Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed." Angel Blessing





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growth

Beautiful Sleep

That crazy thing called Life experience