On a Brighter note

Time is getting away from me & i struggle to keep up with the million & six tasks i set myself to do.
I have one to many hobbies i think, Somethings going to have to give.


I have been inundated with private messasges in regards to my appointment last week and any updates regarding my last blog so here is where I'm at for now.


Had my hospital visit & got results back,
Great news i do not have Osteoporosis as yet,  Il get checked again in 3years to see if i have it then. 


Which is awesome a big big tick off the list.


I do have Osteopenia though so have to be super careful with my bones etc i am on a bench full of products to help aid my conditions so far.


I have started treatment through Osteopathy which i have noticed some improvements in my back in the last week which is excellent.


Whilst there the lady went through the pages of all other conditions i have - A lot of other things i don't share so much but have had throughout my life.


Something i found interesting was after she rattled off the long list of things she said "so are you telling me you can not remember a time where you were healthy for a year?"


I thought about it & can honestly say no right from as far back as i remember i have had terrible health.


Then she mentioned a Disease she thought i may have and listed the symptoms all of which i have but had sort of not really placed them all in the same bowl to even consider them being linked in any way.


The reason she came up with this is because herself and her mother have this disease.


As i laid there getting my treatment face down deep in thought i was thinking about what she had said and thought to myself "i actually hope i do have this"!!!! No really i do !!.


It would mean all of this list of health conditions would be something,  It would have a name and be linked....


I went to my Dr again ready to collect results from the hospital which she relayed & then she turned to me and said "Ive been so worried about you i really have i think you have @#$%% disease" (the exact disease the Osteopath had said 2days prior)... Which for the life of me i cannot remember what its called other than it starts with F.


Interesting isn't it.


So now i wait to see a Rheumatologist in Brisbane to get information on treatments for the combined illnesses.


I have been finding it hard typing with the tips of my fingers on the keyboard so excuse me if i don't reply long msgs.
I can do little messsages but its these longer versions that then tend to hurt.
I have also been struggling to get my fingers into the teats in the bottles its been testing that's for sure & Ive smashed a good 3 things in the last 2weeks just lost my grip which can be frustrating (thankfully its been nothing to important mainly just cups).




Over all I'm feeling pretty good my spirits are high and I'm ready to take this year by the strings and curve it in the direction i want it to head.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growth

Beautiful Sleep

That crazy thing called Life experience