Week 3 has come around quickly on my new Chemo meds for my Arthritis & i must say i am having server side effects.

I hate sitting around doing nothing , I just have far to much going on up stairs to be ok sitting around taking it (easy) so to speak


But these Meds are totally knocking me about in a big way.


I have been getting very blurred vision & itchy gunky eyes, last week it got so bad i pulled my eye lashes out to relieve the burning (not  just a couple either)  but it didn't help.


I am constantly nauseous , dizzy and so fatigued its a struggle to do anything.


For the last two weeks i have taken my meds on a Thursday arvo & then i get uncomfortable and sore and sick so bad that i don't get much sleep Thursday night then Friday is a write off. 


                                 A BIG Fat Write Off !!!!!





I'm foggy in the head & not myself at all i am constantly sick & hardly manage to eat anything.

Headaches have been constant & the sore mouth is yucky really horrid


I have been getting really really bad Liver pains & I'm not sure if this means my liver isn't coping with this new Chemo Medicine or whether its normal to get these pains in Liver?


I'm back at Dr Monday to get my Bloods & check my Liver & white cell count so i guess i shall find more out then.


Come Sunday i start to get back to being Lisa and rearing to get on with my new week & tackle it full steam ahead.


While I'm down and out on Friday & Saturdays i do have a lot of time to think about all the creative things i want to achieve, Funnily i get really peeved that i cant get up & do it all right then and there though.


I have been trying to not let this effect me & pretend I'm ok & my body is fine taking these meds but its not so i have to tune in & figure out what the heck is happening with this.


Today is my first day without Hayds home with the girls whilst being on my meds (his roster has been kind & the first 2weeks he was rostered off on these days).

I feel so sick , Ive had little sleep & haven't been able to keep a thing down. 


Because of the blurred vision i cant drive today so its going to be a long day ahead :)


This is by no means a poor me Blog today this is a mere insight as to what is happening with me right now.


I am hoping in coming weeks my body would have adjusted & il be fighting fit & able to head off down the beach on a Friday & Saturday to have fun in the sun with my girls 




This will not take me down but in fact make me stronger to have a bright future surrounded by loved ones 

Comments

  1. Lisa, I really hope things get better for you real soon, I know how hard it is being alone with two kids on a good day but can only imagine feeling how you must feel after taking those meds and keeping house with two little ones on your own. Reading this gives me something to think about and helps me to see the things I take for granted on a daily basis. I wish you all the best and for someone as positive as you are, there is definitely light at the end of this tunnel :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Growth

Beautiful Sleep

That crazy thing called Life experience