Trying new Things !


For someone who is a huge believer in Shopping Locally & supporting Handmade i recently realised i have got to pick my game up a bit !!!

I also am a big advocate for Clean Eating & Cleaning from the inside out !!!
I hugely believe everything stems from the Gut & how critical it is for your Gut health to be good (but il save the rest of that for another day).
What I'm saying is that i take so much care into what goes into my body that i need to look more into whats good for the outside = my skin .


Now for years i have been buying supermarket Body-wash for our Children . A lot non fragranced but more often than not it ends up in the trolley fragranced & full of goodness knows what rubbish that if i had actually researched i am sure wouldn't serve to much purpose for the benefit of there skin.

I have extremely Sensitive Skin like ridiculous its been a continual battle for my Whole life .
I am even allergic to Insect Repellant!

I have reactions to everything! 
Most Deodorants , Moisturisers, Hand-wash,  Make-Ups, Tanning solutions, Sunscreens i could go on and on 
So i have had to use a particular Sensitive Body-wash from the Chemist for Ever!!!

With the launch of Hideaway Natural Soaps recently i thought why not trail some & see how they go for our Family !

I wanted something that was bright & appealing for the kids & something that helps make bath time extra fun!!!

So ordered a *Monkey Farts first off (With a name like that how couldn't it be a win right!)








When i started looking into whether these might work well with my family i first needed to check whether they had something that might be ok for me  & my most annoying sensitive skin!

Which is when i found the *Nanny Goats Milk  which is ideal for people like myself with Dry Sensitive Skin .





Another Fun style of Soap that caught my eye when browsing there website was the *When in Rio . 
The Vibrant Colours & listed ingredients was another sure win with our Girls !





So off went my order & out of sight out of mind until!!!!!
My parcels arrived from the postie  (i say parcel's with an s because i had a few parcels arrive that same day & I'm quite foggy on the memory so had no idea about what i had ordered, was expecting & what i was in fact opening).

I got to the Hideaway parcel & bam!!! 
As soon as i opened that parcel the aromas were insane!!!!

Yum i instantly new it was our Soaps & believe me when i say they smelt good enough to eat.

The Girls were super excited once i showed them & so to the Bath we went :)

Happy to say they are such beautiful Soaps & the Nanny's Goats Milk is doing me well also WINNING!!!! 

I would recommend Hideaway Natural Soaps to everybody & suggest looking up there website they Ship worldwide so all you like Minded Kiwi's & beyond get amongst it :)

Do you no how funny it is to see your Children use a cake of Soap for the first time & it slipping around the Bath ?
Classic !!! 
They soon mastered it though & now love using there Monkey Farts & When in Rio!

That got me thinking how much things have changed & how this generation things are becoming so much more different!!

Do me a favour  please !
The next time your at the Supermarket or Buying online importing from China & the likes think of your Country & think of Small Business .

Every little bit helps & trust me i can still improve in a lot of ways in which i can help to create a better Planet for this Generation but one foot ahead of the other !
The main thing is we are trying & always trying to better ourselves!

Lets think of Nature !
Support Handmade Business's
Support Locally made Business's
Support each other
And lets not forget to Build each other up

If you want to try Hideaway Natural Soaps check there website out www.hideaway.online
You can Also find them on Instagram under : hideaway natural.
Or Facebook  : Hideaway Handmade Indulgence








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growth

Beautiful Sleep

10 things you may not know about me