Pregnancy No 2


As i fastly approach the end of my First trimester of my second pregnancy i have a range of emotions.

Part of me feels a big phew I'm glad i managed to get through this first part as i was so sick for the first 9 weeks.
It wasn't just a morning sickness either it was a all day sickness, constantly feeling nauseous and so drained , Headaches,body aches everything.It was honestly like the worst hangover you could ever have but lasted for 9weeks straight.

Its so bizarre how the body works and how each pregnancy is just so different as when i was pregnant with Aaliyah i never experienced sickness like this at all, i was mainly just really tired.


The annoying part is i cant sleep i lay in bed for hours on end and quite often am lying awake still at 1-2am trying to finally get to sleep.The Dr said that this is common with pregnancy.
Its so frustrating as your body is so so tired and your head is tired and you want to rest but just cant sleep..


Then there was the mix up with being told we could be having twins and going through the stress of not knowing for a couple of weeks.

My brain was working overtime so many things running through my head, trying to get my head around the idea of maybe having 3 children under 3 with 3 lots of nappies/bottles/food/baths the list goes on.
Then theres the cots/prams/clothes endless things we would have needed to buy.We would have all embraced this and been happy to have as many children as blessed with though.

We were both ready for the conformation at the hospital so to be told "no your having just the one baby" was like "Omg really ? what? but how? how could they see x2 sacks and not have another baby in there?"
Then came a wave of relief as well in all honesty as that would have been hard work so we are happy with the one little being growing inside.


I don't seem to be one of the lucky ones that pregnancy's go so smoothly, I had problems throughout with my first pregnancy so am concerned for how this one will play out.

One thing that i do no is i am not myself at all i have the shortest fuse right now and fly off the handle about small irrelevant things all the time.
But there is no way of trying to tell me that at the time :).....
Its something i cant control and is just hormones i no that.

I feel really excited at the fact we are going to have a new member in our family this year and just cant wait to meet he/she whenever that may be.

I am however already starting to think of when the time will come to give birth again and what i must go through to get this little darling out and welcome into the world.

My thoughts come back of when i had Aaliyah and said to Hayden "Never i mean Never again am i going to go through that!!!"
But it is inevitable we didn't just want the one child.

We will be happy with either sex of the child, Hayden would like a son and is convinced that this is going to be a boy and has brain washed me into believing him hehe.

I on the other had would be happy with a girl this time round for Aaliyah to have a sister and have that special bond that me and my sister Katie have.We are so close and best friends so i would love Aaliyah to have that as well, but she would still be close to a brother so i am happy either way.

This second pregnancy i have started showing so much earlier i am the size i was with Aaliyah at 5months now.But that is beyond my control so i will embrace my body and go with it.
Although in saying that i just cannot get enough ice cream and sour lollies ooh and crisps so rather naughty really.

This time around my skin hasn't turned awful and gone all blotchy and awful so i am so grateful for that.Although my hair is falling out in the clump as it did first time around.

We have names picked out for either sex but have decided to keep as a surprise for when the baby enters the world, fingers and toes crossed they don't get used by someone we no in the meantime.

So as i reach the 12week mark i feel happy, loved and grateful to be in this position as i really didn't think i would be able to carry babies so to be carrying a second is such a blessing....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growth

Beautiful Sleep

That crazy thing called Life experience