That sickening feeling


As i type this i am in bed on a Sunday morning
And if you no me well you will no that's just not me, i hate blobbing in bed wasting the day away.
But today i have no choice my sickness has got the better of me.

I was feeling much better and enjoying my 2nd Pregnancy having passed that horrid sickly first 9wks but low and behold the sickness has come back.
As much as Ive tried to not let it affect me and carry on with my daily routine and do all the fun mummy things today it has me beat.
I feel yuck an awful taste in my mouth teamed with gagging every few minutes and feeling rather dizzy and achy.
I haven't been sleeping at all well catching just a few short hours a night even though i am so tired i cant sleep and it is becoming very frustrating.

I wonder if this is still just (Morning sickness) or whether i have caught some kind of bug.

Trying to get my dinner down last night was not a goer and as i write this the thought of it makes me gag. There was nothing wrong with the meal just couldn't get it down.

And yet i still seem to be gaining a lot of weight at a rapid pace.

I hope this sicklyness doesn't stick around for much longer as i want to get on and out and be doing things, i was hoping to go to the pool with Hubby and Aaliyah this afternoon but that's not guna happen today anymore.

The heat is still affecting me somewhat as well and i have managed to get on top of the Dehydration problems which is really good.

It will be so lovely to get to NZ and enjoy some cooler whether and hopefully much cooler nights i look forward to all things that are coming our way but please sickness stay away.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growth

Beautiful Sleep

That crazy thing called Life experience